1/2 inch, 12- strand polyester Blue Ox Climbing Rope. About 8,000 pounds tensile strength. Excellent handling characteristics make this rope a great tree climbing rope with very low stretch and good knot retention. Made in the USA.
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- About 8,000 pounds tensile strength
- Excellent rope for arborist tree climbing
- Highly resistant to hand abrasion, milking, sunlight, twisting
- Flexible line, good knot retention
- 12-strand polyester
Due to variations in rope applications, rope conditions, environmental factors and the degree of risk to life or property damage, it is not realistic to make specific recommendations as to the exact loads any given rope can handle.
It is the users’ responsibility to completely understand the safe use and operation of a rope used for any specific or general task. The user needs to be aware of all environmental, load or other variable factors that affect the safe use of rope. Failure to do so can cause severe personal injury or death as well as property and/or environmental damage. The user of this rope assumes all such risks.